Answered By: Virginia Neisler
Last Updated: Nov 21, 2016     Views: 27

The Faculty Research Service provides legal and non-legal academic research in support of law faculty teaching, speaking and publication.  The service is staffed by law student research assistants and supervised by the Faculty Services Librarian. 

To submit a Faculty Research Service request: contact Virginia Neisler at or 647-1746

Chat With Us!