Skip to Main Content
Question: Why wasn't I hired as a Law Library student employee?
If you applied for a student employee position at the Law Library and are you are wondering why you haven't received an interview, it was likely for one of the following reasons:
1. You didn't provide contact information, so we couldn't get in touch with you.
2. You graduated. (We can only hire current students.)
3. You're not a student at Michigan's Ann Arbor campus.
4. Your available times to work were too limited.
5. You didn't include your current class schedule.
6. We were not actively hiring for the position you applied for, or the position was already filled.
Toggle menu visibility
Search our FAQ
About the Library
May 16, 2016
Toggle action bar
Share on Facebook
Was this helpful?
Add a public comment to this FAQ Entry
Chat With Us!
; All rights reserved.
Login to LibApps