Answered By: Amanda Runyon Last Updated: Jul 25, 2018 Views: 15
Answered By: Amanda Runyon
Last Updated: Jul 25, 2018 Views: 15
There are several lost and found locations in the Law School:
- Administration Office (S-180) in the underground Law Library
- Items may be claimed during office hours: Monday - Friday 8:00-noon, 1:00-5:00
- Reading Room Desk 4-1358
- Lawyers Club main desk 4-1112
- Law School Lost & Found (300 Hutchins Hall) 3-6499
- Career Services in 1100 South Hall 4-0546
- Campus lost & found
- Department of Public Safety, 1239 Kipke Drive
Chat With Us!
Find a Specific Book or Database
Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.