Answered By: Amanda Runyon Last Updated: Dec 23, 2016 Views: 15
Answered By: Amanda Runyon
Last Updated: Dec 23, 2016 Views: 15
The various buildings that make up the Law Quad were constructed at different times:
- The original Law Quadrangle buildings (Hutchins Hall, Legal Research, and the Lawyers Club) were constructed between 1922 and 1933;
- The underground Smith Law Library addition was opened in 1981;
- The Aikens Commons opened in 2011;
- South Hall opened in 2012;
- The Lawyers Club dormitories were renovated in 2013.
Chat With Us!
Find a Specific Book or Database
Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.