Answered By: Kate Britt Last Updated: Feb 06, 2018 Views: 8
In the Smith underground law library, restrooms are located in the same place on each of the three sub-floors in the core of the building (by the reference desk and by the circulation desk).
Directly below the Reading Room is a hallway with restrooms and a water fountain with bottle refilling station. These can be reached through two different exits.
- Exit the two sets of double doors across from the Reading Room desk and descend the stone stairways to the hallway and look for the signs saying "Men" and "Women."
- Exit the wooden doors to the left of the Reading Room desk and descend the stone stairway.
- To the right is the hallway with the men's and women's restrooms.
- To the left, around the corner at the bottom of the stairway, is a door leading to gender neutral restrooms.
Restrooms and water fountains are also near the cafe by the upper commons.
- Exit the far end of the Reading Room through the copy center and cross the commons toward the cafe.
Chat With Us!
Find a Specific Book or Database
Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.