Answered By: Kate Britt
Last Updated: Apr 20, 2018     Views: 9

The Administration Office and the Circulation Desk both deal with copy card value problems. 

  • For problems with copy card values, go to Administration (S-180). If Admin is closed, go to the Circulation Desk.
  • For problems with copy card jams, go to the Circulation Desk (4-4252).

Note: No refunds are given for copy card balances.

Chat With Us!

Find a Specific Book or Database

Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.