Answered By: Kate Britt Last Updated: Apr 20, 2018 Views: 0
Answered By: Kate Britt
Last Updated: Apr 20, 2018 Views: 0
For both Circuit and District Courts:
- Federal Local Court Rules (Callaghan) (SMITH KF 8816 .A2 2001x; 1995-2001 in Retro)
- Federal Procedure Rules Service (Lawyers Coop) (RESERVE KF 8816 .A194; SMITH KF 8816 .A194)
For Circuit Courts only:
- Cyclopedia of Federal Procedure, 3rd ed. (SMITH KF 8840 .C93; Previous editions are in Retro)
For District Courts:
- See also individual state court rules published by West or Michie.
Other places to check:
- LEXIS and WESTLAW databases
- Go to individual courts’ websites, which can be located here.