Answered By: Kate Britt Last Updated: Apr 24, 2018 Views: 0
Answered By: Kate Britt
Last Updated: Apr 24, 2018 Views: 0
The Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure (effective 1946) can be found in in multiple locations.
- U.S. Courts website
- USCA - Title 18 Appendix (STACKS KF62 1927 .W45, SMITH KF62 1927 .W45, & REF COLL KF 62 1927 .W45 and HeinOnline)
- USCS - Rules volumes (SMITH KF 62 .U553 1936x)
- Federal Procedure Rules Service (Lawyers Co-operative Pub. Co.) (SMITH KF 8816 .A194; RESERVE KF 8816 .A194)
- Rules are in a volume towards the end of the set.
- Federal Criminal Code and Rules (STACKS & RESERVEKF9606.99)
- LEXIS (Federal > USCS Federal Rules Annotated)
- WESTLAW (Statutes & Court Rules > Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure)
- Cornell's Legal Information Institute