Answered By: Kate Britt Last Updated: Feb 08, 2018 Views: 8
There is a color printer available for Law student use in the Law Library on Sub-1 behind the reference desk. Please note that it is a shared machine, also available to people not affiliated with the Law School for making copies or printing with a paid library copy card.
Law students can download a printer installation program that will install this printer on their laptops.
- Each page printed on this printer counts as 2pgs against your Law School printing quota
- The law school does not suspend charging to this printer during study days and exams
- This printer prints single-sided by default
- Law students do not need to use the card reader to print on this printer
- See the law school's charge for print policy for more information.