Answered By: Kate Britt Last Updated: Apr 20, 2018 Views: 0
Answered By: Kate Britt
Last Updated: Apr 20, 2018 Views: 0
Federal Jury Instructions
- Federal Jury Practice and Instructions (Smith KF8984 .D4 2006x)
- The Law of Instructions to Juries In Civil and Criminal Cases (ANNEX KF8984. B73, pocket parts through 2004)
- Federal Criminal Jury Instructions (Annex KF9682.A65 S2412x, looseleaf through 1993)
For more sources (e.g., for a particular Circuit), do a word search in the MLaw Library Catalog using "jury instructions federal." Many courts also publish pattern jury instructions on their websites.
Michigan Jury Instructions
- Michigan Model Criminal Jury Instructions (Smith KFM4783 .S813x)
- Michigan Nonstandard Jury Instructions, Civil (Smith KFM 4742.6 .M532x)
- Michigan Courts website
Other State Jury Instructions
To find jury instructions for a specific state, do a subject search in the MLaw Catalog using the term "instructions to juries." Many states also publish pattern jury instructions on their websites. Some states may include pattern jury instructions with their court rules.
Lexis, Westlaw, and Bloomberg Law each have extensive jury instructions databases.