Answered By: Kate Britt
Last Updated: Dec 01, 2017     Views: 1

Professors can place materials on closed reserve for use by students in their class.

Materials in Closed Reserve can be retrieved from the Circulation Desk on S2 of the Law Library. See the web page on Course Reserves and Past Exams for more information about cource reserves.