Answered By: Amanda Runyon
Last Updated: Nov 04, 2016     Views: 20

Individuals must apply for passes at the Reference Desk on Sub-1. We require documentation of your legal research need and identification. If you have questions, call 734-764-9324.

An instructor may obtain passes for his/her class by contacting Amanda Runyon at 734-763-9452 or

Related Topics

Chat With Us!