Answered By: Seth Quidachay-Swan
Last Updated: Nov 02, 2016     Views: 19

You can make a request the following ways:

  1. On your Phone Page web page.
  2. Email your request to
  3. By calling and leaving a message at: (734) 764-0359
  4. Or you can send a request through campus mail to Phone Page in S-170 of the Legal Research building

Questions? Contact Seth Quidachay-Swan at:  or 764-6150

Chat With Us!

Find a Specific Book or Database

Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.