Answered By: Seth Quidachay-Swan
Last Updated: Mar 17, 2022     Views: 19

Reference librarians are available to help student research assistants. 

On request, the Faculty Research Librarian can provide group research training to faculty research assistants.

For more information or to request a training session for your Faculty Assistant or Research Assistant, contact Shay Elbaum, Faculty Services Librarian, at 647-1746 (​). Please provide some information on what kind of research your assistants will be doing.

Chat With Us!

Find a Specific Book or Database

Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.