Answered By: Seth Quidachay-Swan
Last Updated: Mar 10, 2022     Views: 42

It depends.

If you have a large amount of research or very lengthy projects that will take more time and resources than the service has available, you may need to hire your own research assistant to handle some portion of your research rather than relying exclusively on the Faculty Research Service.

The Faculty Services Librarian will let you know if the amount of research you need exceeds the resources of the service and will work with you to tailor the project as needed. 


Chat With Us!

Find a Specific Book or Database

Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.