Answered By: Seth Quidachay-Swan
Last Updated: Feb 13, 2022     Views: 42

While the Research Service does not accept projects from faculty RAs, Reference Librarians are available to assist your student Research Assistant:

The Faculty Services Librarian is also available to provide research training to your RAs based on their unique needs.

Chat With Us!

Find a Specific Book or Database

Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.