Answered By: Seth Quidachay-Swan
Last Updated: Sep 02, 2016     Views: 25

Faculty Assistants may submit research requests to the Faculty Research Service on behalf of professors.

Chat With Us!

Find a Specific Book or Database

Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.