Answered By: Seth Quidachay-Swan
Last Updated: Sep 11, 2020     Views: 76

University of Michigan Law Faculty, Staff, Students, and Research Scholars are eligible to use the Law Library's ILL service.​ Logon here:

Please note that ILL services are currently limited due to the COVID-19 pandemic. See additional details here:


Other members of the University of Michigan community should contact the University Library for ILL services.

If you are outside the University of Michigan, please contact your home library (public, academic, or corporate).

Chat With Us!

Find a Specific Book or Database

Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.