Answered By: Seth Quidachay-Swan
Last Updated: Feb 18, 2022     Views: 14

Student research assistants must retrieve and copy research material on their own. To do so, they will need:

  • a proxy card and record to borrow books in a Faculty member's name from other campus libraries. (See the University Library's website.)
  • a copy card purchased on the Faculty member's University of Michigan account.

Chat With Us!

Find a Specific Book or Database

Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.