Answered By: Seth Quidachay-Swan
Last Updated: Mar 10, 2022     Views: 41

If a book or article isn't available on campus, you can request it from another library, using interlibrary loan (ILL).

Members of the MLaw community can log in to their ILL account here:

  • From your account, you can submit new requests, review the status of existing requests, download electronic deliveries, and cancel requests.

For Faculty using Phone Page Service:

  • If the item is available from a non-U-M library, the phone pages will automatically submit an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) request on your behalf.
  • If the item you need is not available via ILL, the pages will try to provide you with information about how to obtain it from an alternative source.

The Phone Page Service does not have the ability to purchase materials not owned by the Law Library.

Chat With Us!

Find a Specific Book or Database

Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.