Answered By: Seth Quidachay-Swan
Last Updated: Mar 17, 2022     Views: 15

Regular law faculty are eligible for Special Faculty Purchases (SFPs) as described in the Law School Faculty Handbook. SFP books are housed in faculty offices as private copies owned by the Law Library. Faculty must obtain the Dean's approval before sending SFP requests to the Law Library for processing.

If you have questions about SFPs, contact Seth Quidachay-Swan ( or 734-764-6150).

Forward approved SFP requests to Seth Quidachay-Swan by Law School mail or e-mail to

Related Topics

Chat With Us!

Find a Specific Book or Database

Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.