Answered By: Virginia Neisler Last Updated: Jul 22, 2019 Views: 18
Yes! We have access to three great tools.
Current Index to Legal Periodicals (CILP)
This weekly e-mail service provides topical access to approximately 500 law reviews and legal journals, and full tables of contents of all journals indexed.
To sign up for CILP, contact Kincaid Brown by e-mail at email@example.com, and ask him to add you to the CILP e-mail group.
This customized version of CILP provides weekly e-mail delivery of portions of CILP focusing on the subjects and journals you select; it also includes full tables of contents for the journals you select. To sign up for SmartCILP and set up your user profile:
- Go to lib.law.washington.edu/cilp/scilp.html
- Select “Create or change a SmartCILP profile”
- Fill in the online user profile form. The authorization code is 7484
You may change your profile at any time on the web by filling out the web form again.
If you need help signing up, please contact Virginia Neisler at firstname.lastname@example.org or (734) 647-1746.
Social Sciences Resource Network (SSRN)
SSRN provides web and e-mail access to abstracts and working papers in licensed subject areas.
To subscribe to any of the SSRN networks and journals:
- Go to www.ssrn.com
- Click on “Subscribe,” then check to see if “University of Michigan at Ann Arbor” is a subscriber to the network of choice, e.g., LSN, by clicking on the link to the network
- If you see “University of Michigan” in the list of subscribers, scroll back to the top of the list and click on the link “join an existing site”
- Fill out the online form for the selected network
Please be sure to sign up as part of the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor site license, not as an individual. If you need help signing up, please contact Virginia Neisler at email@example.com or (734) 647-1746.
Chat With Us!
Find a Specific Book or Database
Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.