Answered By: Seth Quidachay-Swan
Last Updated: Mar 21, 2022     Views: 15

To put an old exam on reserve for a course:

The exam will be added to your semester's course reserve list, and students will be able to open and print an electronic version. 

The Law School Registrar handles exams submitted for permanent retention.  When you submit exams to the Registrar, they will be listed on the general exams reserve list at the library and will not appear in your semester's course reserve list unless you ask that we add them.

Chat With Us!

Find a Specific Book or Database

Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.