Answered By: Kate Britt
Last Updated: May 18, 2016     Views: 12

The Reference & Faculty Services Unit can place any material you specify on Course Reserves. Send requests by email to:

Chat With Us!

Find a Specific Book or Database

Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.