Answered By: Kate Britt Last Updated: Dec 06, 2018 Views: 36
The various buildings that make up the Law Quad were constructed at different times:
- The original Law Quadrangle buildings (Hutchins Hall, Legal Research, and the Lawyers Club) were constructed between 1922 and 1933;
- The underground Smith Law Library addition was opened in 1981;
- The Aikens Commons opened in 2011;
- Jeffries Hall* opened in 2012;
- The Lawyers Club dormitories were renovated in 2013.
*Jeffries Hall was known as South Hall from 2012-2018.
Chat With Us!
Find a Specific Book or Database
Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.