Answered By: Kate Britt Last Updated: Nov 13, 2019 Views: 17
In the Smith underground law library, restrooms are located in the same place on each of the three sub-floors in the core of the building (by the reference desk and by the circulation desk).
A water fountain and bottle filler is located on the wall near the large window wells on the north
Directly below the Reading Room is a hallway with restrooms and a water fountain with bottle refilling station. These can be reached through three different exits.
- Exit the two sets of double doors across from the Reading Room desk and descend the stone stairways to the hallway and look for the signs saying "Men" and "Women."
- Exit the wooden doors to the right of the Reading Room desk (when facing the desk) and descend the stone stairway.
- To the right is the hallway with the men's and women's restrooms.
- To the left, around the corner at the bottom of the stairway, is a door leading to gender neutral restrooms.
- Descend the carpet stairs to the left of the Reading Room desk.
- Turn right at the first landing and go through the double doors.
- Gender neutral restrooms are straight ahead.
- Women's restrooms are to the right.
- Men's restrooms are to the right, past the women's restrooms, and across the corridor, to the left.
Restrooms and water fountains are also near the cafe by the upper commons.
- Exit the far end of the Reading Room through the copy center and cross the commons toward the cafe.
Chat With Us!
Find a Specific Book or Database
Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.