Answered By: Kate Britt Last Updated: Apr 20, 2018 Views: 0
The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) contains interactive computer-based tutorials on various legal subjects. CALI modules are available to Michigan Law students and faculty.
To find particular modules:
- Search "Title = CALI" in the MLaw Library Catalog.
- Browse the CALI website, which is listed among the library's E-Resources.
CALI materials require registration to access.
- Search "Exams & Reserves by Course" for "CALI"
- UM Law Students can get the Authorization code for registration at "CALI for Students"
- UM Law Faculty can get the Authorization code for registration at "CALI for Faculty"