Answered By: Kate Britt Last Updated: Apr 24, 2018 Views: 4
Answered By: Kate Britt
Last Updated: Apr 24, 2018 Views: 4
Several websites provide free access to federal and state case law.
- Google Scholar https://scholar.google.com
- State Appellate and Supreme Court cases 1950-date
- US Federal Court cases 1923-date
- US Supreme Court cases 1791-date
- Open Jurist https://openjurist.org/
- US Supreme Court cases: 1790-date
- US federal Court Cases: 1880-date
- Find Law http://caselaw.findlaw.com/
- US Supreme Court cases: 1893-date
- US Federal Court cases: coverage varies
- US State Court cases: coverage varies
- Legal Information Institute (Cornell) https://www.law.cornell.edu/
- US Supreme Court cases: 1803-date
- US Federal Court cases: 1992-date
- Ravel Law https://www.ravellaw.com/search
- All published cases, from every state and federal court, from all time periods.
- State trial court cases in New York, Delaware, and Connecticut.
- Comprehensive coverage of unpublished cases from May 15, 2015 onwards. Prior to that date, coverage of unpublished cases is broad but not comprehensive.