Answered By: Kate Britt Last Updated: Jul 15, 2020 Views: 2
Answered By: Kate Britt
Last Updated: Jul 15, 2020 Views: 2
The Library has court rules for most of the states in one or more of the following sources:
- Individual court rules volumes (e.g. Alabama Rules of Court)
- State practice and procedure sets (e.g. Anderson's Ohio Civil Practice with Forms )
- Separate rules volumes in the annotated codes (e.g. volumes 16, 17, and 17A of Arizona Revised Statutes).
- The official reports and the National Reporter System (regional reporters) advance sheets.
- Westlaw has court rules for some states. (e.g. State Materials > Michigan > Michigan Court Rules).
- Lexis has court rules for some states. (e.g. States > Michigan > MI - Michigan Local, State & Federal Court Rules).
State court rules generally are located with other state materials in the library (S-2 North wing).