Answered By: Kate Britt Last Updated: Feb 27, 2022 Views: 8
Answered By: Kate Britt
Last Updated: Feb 27, 2022 Views: 8
The Federal Rules of Civil Procedure can be found in multiple locations.
- U.S. Courts website
- USCA - Title 28 Appendix (STACKS KF62 1927 .W45, SMITH KF62 1927 .W45, & REF COLL KF 62 1927 .W45)
- USCS - Rules volumes (SMITH KF 62 .U553 1936x)
- Federal Procedure Rules Service (Lawyers Co-operative Pub. Co.) (SMITH KF 8816 .A194; RESERVE KF 8816 .A194)
- Rules are in a volume towards the end of the set.
- Federal Civil Judicial Procedure and Rules (STACKS RETRO & RESERVE KF 8816 .A193)
- Lexis (Federal > USCS Federal Rules Annotated)
- Westlaw (Statutes & Court Rules > Federal Rules of Civil Procedure)
- Cornell's Legal Information Institute