Answered By: Kate Britt Last Updated: Mar 22, 2022 Views: 15
Answered By: Kate Britt
Last Updated: Mar 22, 2022 Views: 15
The Federal Rules of Civil Procedure can be found in multiple locations.
- U.S. Courts website
- Federal Rules of Evidence (Smith KF 8935 .F43x)
- USCA - Title 28 Appendix (Stacks KF62 1927 .W45, Smith KF62 1927 .W45, & Ref Coll KF 62 1927 .W45)
- USCS - Rules volumes (Smith KF 62 .U553 1936x)
- Federal Procedure Rules Service (Lawyers Co-operative Pub. Co.) (Smith KF 8816 .A194; Reserve KF 8816 .A194)
- Rules are in a volume towards the end of the set.
- Federal Civil Judicial Procedure and Rules (Smith, Retro, & Reserve KF 8816 .A193)
- Federal Criminal Code and Rules (Stacks & Reserve KF9606.99)
- Lexis (Federal > USCS Federal Rules Annotated)
- Westlaw (Statutes & Court Rules > Federal Rules of Evidence)
- Cornell’s Legal Information Institute
- Federal Rules of Evidence in a Nutshell (9th) (Closed Reserve KF8935.Z9 G7 2015)
- Federal Practice and Procedure (Wright & Miller) (Smith KF 8840 .W68 1969)
- Weinstein's Evidence Manual (restricted to MLaw community)
- Federal Evidence 3d ed., (Smith KF8935 .M84 2007x)
- Handbook of Federal Evidence (Smith KF8935 .G68 2006x)
- Federal Rules of Evidence Manual (Smith KF8935 .S2 2006)
- Find more secondary sources on our Treatise Finder page on Evidence.