Answered By: Kate Britt Last Updated: Apr 24, 2018 Views: 1
Answered By: Kate Britt
Last Updated: Apr 24, 2018 Views: 1
- Federal Yellow Book (Latest in Ref Coll JK 6 .F45; 2003-recent in Smith JK 6 .F45)
- Quarterly directory of the federal departments and agencies.
- Federal Staff Directory (2000-2012 Smith JK 723 .E9 F44; 1986-1999 Annex JK 723 .E9 F44)
- Defunct annual directory of Congressional staff.
State Yellow Book (Latest in Ref Coll JK 2403 .S77; 2002-recent in Smith JK 2403 .S77 )
Semiannual directory of the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the 50 state governments
- Federal-State Court Directory (Latest in Ref Coll KF 8700 .A19 F42; 2000-recent in Smith KF 8700 .A19 J835x)
- Annual directory of federal and state courts.
- Almanac of the Federal Judiciary (Ref Coll KF8700.A19 A46x and soon available in Cheetah)
- Contains biographical information on currently-serving federal judges, as well as media coverage and anonymous lawyers' evaluations.
- Judicial Yellow Book (Latest in Ref Coll KF 8700 .A19 J835x; 2007-recent in Smith KF 8700 .A19 F42)
- Semiannual "who's who" in federal and state courts.