Answered By: Kate Britt Last Updated: Dec 10, 2018 Views: 41
There is a color printer available for law student use in the Law Library on Sub-1 behind the Reference Desk.Please note that it is a shared machine, also available to people not affiliated with the Law School for making copies or printing with a paid library copy card.
Law students can download a printer installation program that will install this printer on their laptops.
- Each page printed on this printer counts as 2pgs against your Law School printing quota
- The law school does not suspend charging to this printer during study days and exams
- This printer prints single-sided by default
- Law students do not need to use the card reader to print on this printer
- See the law school's charge for print policy for more information.
If you have any questions or problems with this printer, please contact Law IT at LawITStudentSupport@umich.edu
Note also: Hatcher Graduate Library has a color printer available to law students. MLaw students can apply their U-M Sites printing allotment to this printer. Learn more about Campus Computing Sites and check your printing allocation balance at this page: https://its.umich.edu/computing/printing/