Answered By: Kate Britt Last Updated: Apr 20, 2018 Views: 1
The Michigan Law History and Traditions website is a celebration of 150 years of the Law School. It is a wealth of information, including scanned PDF documents of the following:
- Law Faculty - Alphabetical list of faculty and deans from 1860-2006
- Alphabetical list of Law School Graduates and a List of Law School graduates per year
- Information on William Cook and the Law Quad Buildings
- List of courses taught in the Law School from 1859
- Facts about the Law Library's collections
- Brief histories of the Law Quad, Law Library, Reading Room, and other buildings associated with Michigan Law
- Photographs of the construction and early days of various buildings
For a history of William W. Cook, the alumnus whose gift built the Law Quad and ensured MLaw's top ranking, visit his page here.
More resources relating to the history of the University of Michigan Law School can be found searching the Michigan Law School History Collection.