Answered By: Kate Britt Last Updated: Sep 02, 2020 Views: 10
ICLE is a resource for Michigan attorneys, and access is available to Michigan Law students. Clinic students should ask their professor for information; other MLaw students contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Institute of Continuing Legal Education (i.e. ICLE)
- Organization for attorneys practicing in Michigan.
- Books, workshops, checklists, and other resources for practitioners.
Below are two fee-based research services. Both are available only to attorneys and not to the general public. The Library does not subscribe to these services.
American Association for Justice (f.k.a. Association of Trial Lawyers of America or ATLA®)
- Association for civil trial attorneys
- Provides network and research materials, including services exclusively to AAJ members
- (800) 424-2725
- Resource for litigation and compliance professionals
- Provides assistance in research, client solutions, and other services to its subscribers
- (800) 776-9377