Answered By: Kate Britt Last Updated: Jan 05, 2018 Views: 8
Answered By: Kate Britt
Last Updated: Jan 05, 2018 Views: 8
- HeinOnline database Taxation & Economic Reform in America Parts I & II
- a "historical archive containing thousands of volumes and millions of pages of legislative history materials and other documents"
- Legislative History > U.S. GAO Federal Legislative Histories
- Lexis Advance
- Statutes & Legislation > Federal > Legislative Histories > Tax Legislative Histories, Combined
- CCH Intelliconnect
- Federal Tax > Federal Tax Legislation > Historical Legislative Documents
- Tax History Project
- "a public service initiative from Tax Analysts. Established in 1995, the Project provides scholars, policymakers, journalists, and the general public with information on the history of U.S. public finance."