Answered By: Kate Britt Last Updated: Sep 02, 2020 Views: 849
United States Law Week provides nationwide coverage of major cases and key legislative, regulatory, and pre-decisional developments in all areas of the law..
- Print: Smith KF 175 .U58x (1933-2018)
- We no longer subscribe to Bloomberg Law, which is the digital home of USLW since 2018.
Two sections constitute each yearly print volume: the Supreme Court Section and the General Section.
- The Supreme Court Section contains full text of the latest Supreme Court opinions. The "case status report" section of the index details actions taken on cases pending before the court. Separate lists in the "Supreme Court Today" section detail cases docketed, petitions filed, cases to which certiorari has been granted or denied, hearings scheduled, and some summaries of cases granted certiorari). Cases are indexed by case name and subject.
- The General Section contains a "Case Alert" section that provides news on court decisions and agency rulings and a "Legal News" section that provides synopses of state, federal, agency, and bar association opinions. The General Section also contains a subject and case name index.
- The Legal News section also contains a "Roundup of Circuit Splits," published monthly, usually at the beginning of the month.