Answered By: Kate Britt
Last Updated: Jan 05, 2018     Views: 16

To get a copy of a book not held by U-M libraries, you can submit a request through Interlibrary Loan. Use the "Request an ILL" link on the Law Library homepage to submit your request. You need your uniqname and UMID to log in.

Chat With Us!

Find a Specific Book or Database

Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.