Answered By: Kate Britt
Last Updated: Sep 02, 2020     Views: 15

Non-MLaw Students

Document requests are typically handled by Interlibrary Loan, which can be contacted at

MLaw Students

MLaw students can make ILL requests through their ILL accounts.

For articles that are available electronically or on campus, see this guide:

Chat With Us!

Find a Specific Book or Database

Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.