Answered By: Kate Britt Last Updated: Jan 05, 2018 Views: 0
The Michigan Tax Tribunal Reporter is the official publisher of the Michigan Tax Tribunal opinions and decisions. Opinions and decisions are available in the following ways:
- Print (Smith KFM 4678 .A55 M53)
- Online 2008-current (Michigan.gov site)
- Lexis 1979-current (Michigan > All Michigan Administrative Materials)
- Westlaw 1974-current (Michigan Administrative Decisions & Guidance > Michigan Taxation Administrative Decisions )
Prior to 1974, review of tax matters was conducted by the Michigan State Board of Tax Appeals.
- Opinions and Orders of this Board is available in print (Annex KFM 4670 .A7 M57x)