Answered By: Kate Britt
Last Updated: Sep 02, 2021     Views: 48

Recent MLaw graduates studying for the Bar may enter the Underground Library using their MCards.

MLaw graduates with a bar card may access the underground by presenting a valid bar card from any state or country.

If these situations do not apply to you, additional information about obtaining a legal research pass can be found under the Visit the Library tab on the About the Library page.


Chat With Us!

Find a Specific Book or Database

Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.