Answered By: Kate Britt
Last Updated: Mar 17, 2022     Views: 557

U-M Law students in need of accommodations are encouraged to first contact the Law School’s Office of Student Life. The Law Library can work with the Office of Student Life to customize our services when possible.

You are also encouraged to register with the Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) office.

Registration with SSD entitles you to a number of services, including but not limited to:

  • Expanded access for print disabled users to the HathiTrust Digital Library
  • Assistance making printed materials usable
  • Captioning of video resources
  • Equipment and material loans

If you are interested in scheduling an assistive technology evaluation, please contact the Knox Center (Assistive Computing Services) for an appointment.

Law School Office of Student Life

625 South State Street
Hutchins Hall
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1215

T: (734) 764-0516
Fax: (734) 647-5226​​

Services for Students with Disabilities

505 South State St.
G-664 Haven Hall
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1045

8 AM - 5 PM, Monday - Friday
T: (734) 763-3000
T: (734) 615-4461 (TDD)
T: (734) 619-6661 (VP)
Fax: (734) 936-3947




Chat With Us!

Find a Specific Book or Database

Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.