Answered By: Kate Britt
Last Updated: Mar 22, 2022     Views: 6210

University of Michigan students, faculty, and staff can access the Chronicle of Higher Education through several different electronic resources, but only one of these resources is the website version. Here are instructions for how to find and create an account for this version:

To access the website:

  1. Click on the following catalog link:
  2. Scroll down to the "Available at" section and click the menu that says "Online Resources"
  3. Click on the link "Available online" corresponding to the resource titled "Access to the Chronicle of Higher Education online version restricted; authentication may be required:" This will bring you to the online version of the resource.

To create an account:

Related Topics

Chat With Us!

Find a Specific Book or Database

Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.