Answered By: Kate Britt Last Updated: Sep 02, 2020 Views: 85
University of Michigan students, faculty, and staff can access the Chronicle of Higher Education through several different electronic resources, but only one of these resources is the website version. Here are instructions for how to find and create an account for this version:
To access the website:
- Click on the following catalog link: https://search.lib.umich.edu/
- Scroll down to the "Available at" section and click the menu that says "Online Resources - 14 items"
- Click the button that says "Show all 14"
- Click on the link "Available online" corresponding to the resource titled "Access to the Chronicle of Higher Education online version restricted; authentication may be required:"
- This will bring you to the online version of the resource.
To create an account:
- Click on "Log in" in the upper right-hand corner of the webpage.
- Click on "Create an Account"
- Use your umich email and select the "University of Michigan - Ann Arbor" for Institution
- You will receive a confirmation email
- Use this email to create a password
- The email may arrive in your spam folder
Chat With Us!
Find a Specific Book or Database
Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.