Answered By: Kate Britt Last Updated: Oct 12, 2020 Views: 4
Who is eligible to request books and scans
Current members of the Michigan Law community (i.e., students, faculty, and staff) can request books and scans through the Law Library catalog. If you are not a member of the MLaw community, please contact our Interlibrary Loan department with questions. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
How to set up your request account
If you are part of the Michigan Law community, but the "request" button (for books) or "request a scan" button is not working, make sure you have set up your Interlibrary Loan credentials.
- Go to the "My ILL Account" page through one of these routes:
- Direct link: https://umichlaw.illiad.oclc.org/illiad/logon.html
- Homepage navigation bar > My Accounts > My ILL Account
- Homepage Request an ILL widget > Submit an ILL request
- Logon with your uniqname and UM ID number.
- Follow the prompts to associate your account with your email address.
Once you have set up your account, you should be able to use the "Request" and "Request a Scan" buttons successfully. If it still is not working, please email email@example.com with the details of your issue.