Answered By: Jessica Pasquale
Last Updated: Apr 03, 2018     Views: 122

Law Students, Research Scholars, LLMs and SJDs are eligible to reserve a carrel shelf for 1 month, 6 month, or 1 year periods.

The Circulation Desk on Sub-2 has paper applications for carrel shelf assignments. Once you have filled out the application at the Circ Desk, you will be assigned a carrel shelf, and that info will be added to your patron record. Any books you request from the catalog will be delivered to (and left on) your shelf.

Chat With Us!

Find a Specific Book or Database

Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.