Answered By: Kate Britt Last Updated: Jan 05, 2018 Views: 1
Michigan Lawyers Weekly is a newspaper that provides legal news from throughout Michigan, and is most used for its summaries of recent case opinions.
- The Law Library keeps the last three months in Reserve K 13 .I353.
- For older issues, visit Michigan Lawyers Weekly online through the Library's E-Resources.
- LegalTrac coverage is from July 2001-present
- ABI/INFORM (ProQuest) coverage is from 2012-present
- The Michigan Lawyer Weekly website offers paid subscribers access to its archives.
Recent Court opinions may also be available through Lexis, Westlaw, and Bloomberg or on individual court websites.