Answered By: Kate Britt
Last Updated: Apr 20, 2018     Views: 2

Attorneys may enter the underground library with a bar card. Attorneys without bar cards may apply for a research pass at the reference desk. 

Recent MLaw graduates studying for the Bar may enter the underground library using their MCards.

Chat With Us!

Find a Specific Book or Database

Looking for a specific book, journal, database, or electronic resource? Search the Law Library catalog by keyword, title, subject, and more.